Monday, April 9, 2012

Vancouver

Living in BC has been amazing these last 3 months. So many friends working here I had from Madrid and London, so I came here to a new city and had a big group of awesome people. And the lifestyle has been great, biking and skiing and hiking in the same day. Fresh air, no traffic, healthy people. I live right next to work so my commute is nonexistent. And to top if off, Hotel Transylvania has been so much fun! Genndy Tartakovsky is a fantastic director and is pushing the animation to be stylized ala chuck jones magic. Super fun. Can't wait to show you more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbzr4gDimlU

Stanley Park

Driving into Van

Bball at lunch

Skiing at Whistler the next day!

Deep cove hike with Kev, my best friend I trekked SA with

boarding animators
Vancouver
On the way up!
Sun bath in April

No comments: